The Perfect Kit for Your iPad
Bling blings make girls go bizarre. Get the techy guys go crazy too with this nice piece of accessory suited for iPad & iPad 2. Transfer data and pictures directly from all kinds of memory card and digital camera conveniently to your iPad and share all your photos instantly without any hassle. You can edit through your iPad with just any picture editing applications before sharing and updating them to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Blog or even website of your own and impress your friends on how quick you can be whether you’re in vacation or work. Convenience is in your hands for only RM30 and you’ll never miss the chance of sharing your favourite pictures with your friends through any social websites. Read below for more features.
- Weight: 35g
- Size: 4.3 x 5.0 x 1.4 cm
5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit + SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) Card Reader for iPad/iPad2
- The Camera Connector features a USB interface.
- Support standard photo formats, including JPEG, RAE (doesn't support iPhone 3G, but it supports external keyboards)
- Supporting external input when connect normal USB keyboard to IPad
- Compatible with USB camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices
- With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad.
- This item gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB data cable or directly from an SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card.
- Using SD Card slot to import photos/videos directly from your camera's SD card
a). Push the switch to the side of SD card slot.
b). Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's SD (HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card into the slot.
- Using USB interface to import photos/ videos directly from your digital camera or iPhone
a). Push the switch to the side of USB interface.
b). Connect it to your iPad, then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB data cable (not included). It doesn’t support 3G iPhone, but it supports external keyboards.
Your iPad automatically opens the photos after making a connection, which lets you choose the pictures you wanted to import. When you sync iPad to your PC or MAC, the photos are added to your PC photo library. IPad and the camera connection kit supports JPEG RAE format and so on.