Taste the Flavour! Taste the Culture!
Ampang Putra Residensi,
Jalan Ampang Putra,
68000, Ampang, Selangor.
Tel: 03 - 4251 5837Business Hours:
Daily: 11.00am - 10.00pm
Korean food is gaining popularity among Malaysians. Signature dishes like the Kimchi and Jjigae have made it to the heart of Malaysian for their distinctive taste. They like it for it is something palatable to their taste buds. They favor Korean cuisine for its spiciness, something inordinary with a taste of other’s culture.
Now Shin Chon is offering you their Spicy Sausage Stew/Stir-fried Chicken Ribs for 2 person at only RM25! You get to choose between:
- Spicy Sausage Stew 2 Pax + Mixed Ramen Sari + 2 Steamed Rice
- Stir-fried Chicken Ribs 2 Pax + Ramen Noodle + 2 Fried Rice
This deal also comes with 5 Banchan (Side Dishes) for FREE!
Budae Jjigae (Spicy Sausage Stew)
The ingredients used in Spicy Sausage Stew are sausages, ham, macaroni, tofu, rice cake, pork, baked bean, mushroom, vegetable, gochujang (the Korean chilli sauce) and glass noodle. All the ingredients are thrown into a pot and cooked. It is served hot, sometimes boiling. This dish is perfected by the spiciness of gochujang with the slight saltiness of the sausages. Budae Jjigae is really rich in flavour. It tastes so good you’ll savour it to the last drip!
How to enjoy Budae Jjigae
- Pour enough amount of special juice onto the served ingredients
- Put some ramen and boil it with strong flame
- Try to finish the ramen first
- Enjoy fried rice cooked with seaweed powder, perilla oil and the left-over of the soup
History of Budae Jjigae
This dish is originated during the Korean War. Back then, Korean soldiers did not have much to eat and meat was scarce. Those Korean soldiers who were assigned to the American military units scrounged for meat from the American or they were given the meat. They made the spicy sausage stew out of it along with kimchi, vegetable and noodle.
Chinken Galbi (Stir-fried Chicken Ribs)
The ingredients used in Chicken Galbi are chicken, cabbage, onion, sweet potato, rice cake and green onion.
How to enjoy Chicken Galbi
- Have the Chicken Galbi the way it is, or by wrapping it with lettuce
- Add some subsidiary sauces for greater taste
- When you’re about to finish your meal, fry some rice with seaweed powder, kimchi and vegetable
What You Get When You Purchase This Everyday Coupons?
Grab this deal now! Savour yourself to the mouthwatering Spicy Sausage Stew and succulent Stir-fried Chicken Ribs!
- Budae Jjigae + Mixed Ramen Sari + Steamed Rice for 2 Pax OR
Chicken Galbi + Ramen Noodle + Fried Rice for 2 Pax
- 5 Banchan
- Coffee/Tea after meal