Learn First Aid & CPR
You're spending your typical weekend playing football game with friends and neighbours. Without warning, one of your playmates suddenly collapse to the ground. You panic and scream out his name, but there's no response. He's not moving and his face turns blue and pale. You listen for a heartbeat, but you can't find a pulse at all. With no knowledge of CPR and First Aid you quickly grab a phone and call 999. You wish that you know a thing or two on CPR but it's too late. We might find that learning about CPR is something we might not want to learn, but it might come in handy in situations like this. Today's deal helps you to learn Essential First Aid Training. For RM48, you will get 1 day full course learning about CPR, Choking and Bandaging with Essential First Aid Training.
First Aid means the initial help that was delivered to the sick and injured. These help might seems simple but making a difference between life and death. The one day training will emphasize on the emergency procedure that can be carried out immediately if there is any injury or sickness happen in the workplace. This is a highly hands on training with plenty of practical sessions and life like mock cases to expose participants to emergency scenarios.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate Basic Life Support Steps i.e. CPR and Heimlich Maneuver
- Manage injury and illness at workplace i.e. Basic Life Support skills, including of CPR & Choking
- Manage Multiple Casualty Scenario with systematic approach
- Enable the management to comply with the Legal Provision and DOSH guidelines
You can choose to participate in 1 days full course on selected dates below (Please choose one):
1) 24th August 2012 : 8.30am - 5.30pm
2) 21st September 2012 : 8.30am - 5.30pm