Travel Outlet Online
Room B, 14/F Mangan Building,
18-20 Cameron Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Phone : (852) 2314 8081
Fax : (852) 2314 8089 / 2377 3938
Email : email@example.com
Hotline: (852 )2314 8081
(Mon-Sat after office hours – 10pm, Sun 10am -5pm)
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 7.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 3.00pm
Closed on Sunday
Ngong Ping 360
11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung,
Lantau, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 3666 0606
Weekdays: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Weekends & Public Hols: 9.00am - 6.30pm
Check website for scheduled servicing days
Sights to see, View from 360 degrees
When you start to feel stuffy from the concrete jungle made by man, why not take a breather and spend a breathtaking moment up in the sky, through a cable car ride that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city into the serene and natural surrounds that Lantau is famed for.
With purchase of this coupon you get to enjoy a round trip cable car ride on Ngong Ping Cable Car, a 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. Begin your journey from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
Sights you will see, among others, are:
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Mountainous terrain of Lantau Island
- Tian Tan Buddha statue
- Ngong Ping Plateau
The Ngong Ping 360 Experience Map
More awaits as you step out of the cable car, as you are just walking distance away from Ngong Ping Village, a place full of attractions, retail, dining and entertainment. The Tian Tan Buddha Statue is also just a short stroll away.
Bringing your family with you? Get your child ticket (Ngong Ping 360 Standard Cabin Round Trip) at Travel Outlet Online office at HK$55 / child.
- If the visitors cannot enjoy the service due to extreme weather condition, Travel Outlet Online will refund the full purchase amount. A handling charge of 20% will be imposed for refund procedure.
- Deal does not include “Walking with Buddha” and Monkey’s Tale Theatre at Ngong Ping 360. If the guest would like to visit they may purchase voucher at Travel Outlet Online office.
Walking with Buddha
Walking with Buddha is an entertaining, multimedia attraction exploring and explaining the life of a Siddhartha Gautama (the man who became Buddha) and his path to enlightenment. The Walking with Buddha attraction has also been designed to provided visitors with a unique Bodhi Tree experience in the courtyard.
Monkey’s Tale Theatre
Monkey’s Tale Theatre presents a light-hearted, multimedia Jataka story which is guaranteed to inform and entertain people of all ages. Designed to engage all of its visitors’ sense, the ‘Monkey’s Tale’ parable is presented in a fun, engaging, immersive and entertaining environment.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is to be made at Travel Outlet Online, Guests are recommended to exchange the Travel Outlet Online voucher for the Ngong Ping Cable Car Ticket and use before 3pm
- Coupon is not valid for exchange or purchase of any other Ngong Ping 360 ticket packages
- Special promotions are not applicable to this voucher
- Coupon cannot be redeemed for cash
- Any unauthorized alteration or improper damage to the Ticket Voucher may render it invalid
- Ticket Voucher issued are subject to Conditions & Bylaw governing the conditions of use of Ngong Ping 360 facilities
- Ngong Ping Cable Car service is subject to availability
- Coupon redemption period: 20th Oct 2011 - 30th Dec 2011
|Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
- Coupon is good for redemption of one Round Trip Cable Car Ticket (Standard Cabin) For adult
- Ticket Voucher is applicable on all days except Servicing Days, For details on Servicing Days, please visit Ngong Ping 360 Website or call Ngong Ping information message system (852) 3666 0606
- Ticket Voucher redemption is at the absolute discretion of Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Child ticket (Ngong Ping 360 Standard Cabin Round Trip) can be purchased at our office for HK$55 / child
- If the visitors cannot enjoy the service due to extreme weather condition, we will refund the full purchase amount. A handling charge of 20% will be imposed for refund procedure
- Deal does not include “Walking with Buddha” and Monkey’s Tale Theatre at Ngong Ping 360. If the guest would like to visit they may purchase voucher at our office
|Wing Wah Gift Coupon
- The Wing Wah Gift Coupon is to be redeemed at our office.
- The actual gift is to be picked up at the following location:
- Basement, 478 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
What You Get When You Purchase This Everyday Coupons?
- 1 Ngong Ping 360 Round Trip Cable Car (Standard Cabin) Ticket (Adult)
- Special Gift from Wing Wah
How to Redeem this Everyday Coupon?
- Purchase this Everyday Coupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days in advance and provide name as per passport and contact number. Please prepare your Everyday Coupon serial number to make your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
||Room B, 14/FL, Mangan Building, 18-20 Cameron Road, T.S.T. Hong Kong.
||Monday – Friday (09:00-18:00), Saturday (09:00-15:00), Sunday & Public Holiday (Closed)
||(Guest may take the MTR and get off at the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, Exit B1 and B2)
||(852) 2314-8081. Hotline available for off hour. Monday - Saturday (7pm-10pm), Sunday (10am-5pm)