Please key in valid email address

Sales & Promotion Happening This Week

Esprit Outlet discounts up to 70% Sale

Esprit
Discount Duration : Fri, 1 May 2009 - Sun, 10 May 2009 (Discount Ended)
Company : Esprit
Location : Esprit Outlet - Alamanda Putrajaya, Esprit Outlet - Maju Junction, Esprit Outlet - Queen's Park , Esprit Outlet - Sunway Carnival Mall
Promotion : Esprit Outlet discounts up to 70% Sale and prices start from RM10. "Exclusively for Citibank card members. Buy any 3 items & get additional 25% off."
Created by : kumar.
Comments
edwinwang
955
361
Old Klang Road, KL
6 May 2009, 4:56 PM.

Wow so cheap? Outlet means all Esprit rejects?

j0hn____
1184
347
Mid Valley, KL
6 May 2009, 5:05 PM.

WoWo Not bad , prices start from RM10 is very cheap!

but i am not Citibank card members, so i can't get additional 25% off

kuanyu
Subang Jaya, Selangor
6 May 2009, 7:35 PM.

If not mistaken, Outlet = out of season kind.
Not too bad la, went to the Queen's park 1 b4

loi
loi
Setapak, KL
6 May 2009, 9:04 PM.

I went to 1 of the Espirit Outlet at the Queen`s Park last weekend while visiting the so-called Nike Warehouse Sale for the 1st time in Malaysia......That really really make me disappointed....The ways they gave and propagated the publicity such a fake news.....Really bullshit!!!!What 70%,Clearance prices....All Lying created by those trickster.The apparels,pants,bags with the price of hundred were so-called warehouse sales....Among the worst is the socks with the Ringgit of tens....Hahaha,,,,like the stuffs at Petaling Street.....They are the parts that tarnished the name of ``Warehouse Sales``.
Back to Espirit Outlets,I wanna to ask are it the specific stores just as the FOS or Reject Shops for the rejected items?
I found that, that sale was valuable for the ladies,esp the edc.

edwinwang
955
361
Old Klang Road, KL
6 May 2009, 9:20 PM.

Hi Loi,
Yah agreed with you on the Nike warehouse sales. So lousy he he.

I dono about the Malaysia's Esprit outlet but I went to HK one before and it is really cheap and I can't find anything wrong with the shirt I bought. Hope this sales is a good one cause Putrajaya is a bit far.

Sherina
137
Putrajaya, KL
7 May 2009, 08:17 AM.

Tipu only la this...nothing that I can find in price of RM10 @ 70% discount...
All the same price as usual..I have already checked it at Alamanda, Putrajaya and
my sister went to QueensPark...The only true is for the 25% discount with 3 items
for citibank card member...

edwinwang
955
361
Old Klang Road, KL
7 May 2009, 10:04 AM.

TQ Sherina, I was planning to go to Alamanda on Friday night.. Now no need adi..

me_eyda
me_eyda
(Anonymous User)
me_eyda
7 May 2009, 12:07 PM.

Apa la... drive so far from Damansara to Queens Park after work and what i get.... a full of frustration....
Where got 70% discount !!!!!

j0hn____
1184
347
Mid Valley, KL
7 May 2009, 12:33 PM.

Esprit send this card to me , so me_eyda i mast see 1st

edwinwang
955
361
Old Klang Road, KL
7 May 2009, 12:36 PM.

Huh what is the card for?

j0hn____
1184
347
Mid Valley, KL
7 May 2009, 12:40 PM.

hi!
edwinwang u can't see got new pic in
Here?????

loi
loi
Setapak, KL
8 May 2009, 01:28 AM.

Agee with Sherina.Where the hell got 10 Ringgit promotions from Esprit?Those immature and hypocritical ways of promotion really disappoint the customers and finally the result is that the brand lose its reputation.I wonder how the management ppl could graduate from their Bussiness Admin Degree!!!
I also heard from my friends saying that actually Esprit and Giordano are both very cheap in Hong Kong and Singapore.The reason is that they are Hong Kong made.Is that true?

Lovelyvic
268
Klang, Selangor
8 May 2009, 10:28 AM.

Huhuhu... in that case i also dun wanna go. Thanks for the information.

me_lee
me_lee
(Anonymous User)
me_lee
9 May 2009, 04:57 AM.

yes... u can get Esprit stuff at HK at good price, mostly when they change season...

minTea
minTea
(Anonymous User)
minTea
10 May 2009, 7:52 PM.

I went to Alamanda Esprit yesterday bought a Cargo capri pants fr RM69.. so worth it, cant find any defects on it.
Actual price was RM259. ;)

Related Hyperlinks
Add Hyperlink
Price Reporting
Report Price
Be the first to report price.
Report Price

Username Password
Report Price as Anonymous
Product / Service Name Price
RM
RM
RM
RM
RM
Preview Output
Product / Services
Price

Update Comment

Change to Advance Mode (Allow Photo Uploading)
Reason for Updating Comment (Optional)