Please key in valid email address

Sales & Promotion Happening This Week

Seoul Garden Korean BBQ & Steamboat Buffet opening Offer

Seoul Garden
Discount Duration : Mon, 1 Jun 2009 - Tue, 30 Jun 2009 (Discount Ended)
Company : Seoul Garden
Location : Lot EG 9 & EG 10, Ground Floor IOI Mall (New Wing), Batu 9, Jalan Puchong Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor.
Telephone : 03-8076 8726, 012-609 7385
Promotion : RM 5-off (normal price) with any order of our Adult Buffet or Student meal ordered.
Products Offered :
  • Adult Lunch RM 20.88+
  • Adult Dinner RM 30.88+
  • Student Lunch RM 16.88+
  • Student Dinner RM 16.88+
  • Senior Lunch RM 19.40+
  • Senior Dinner RM 26.90
  • Child Lunch RM11.00+
  • Child Dinner RM 15.00+
  • Created by : effendi.
    Comments
    kenny_leow
    Setapak, KL
    8 Jun 2009, 10:25 PM.

I tried their BBQ last weekend.. Really not bad. They have many variety. They have 4 soup base to choose from. The famous is their korean ginseng chicken soup. They have so many variety of marinated chicken and beef. To make the whole steamboat korean, they have those marinated kimchee and other starter.

The service is really good as they change the BBQ plate for you as many times as you like cause after BBQ usually got many left over carbon in the hot plate. I like their DIY ice kacang, a lot of variety of toppings to pamper yourself he he.

If you got student card it is even cheaper. Only 16.88 inclusive of free flow water worth RM 3.XX. Planning to go eat again this weekend.

sufen
    pj, KL
    9 Jun 2009, 7:52 PM.

I never been to seoul garden. What food do they served? Korean food? any Tteok or Hangwa for dessert? All the price shown above is it included drink?

kenny_leow
    Setapak, KL
    9 Jun 2009, 9:56 PM.

Well I don't know if it is really korean bbq but their soup based got kimchee or ginseng.. Then they also have those korean starter like kim chee, carrot and cucumber. The rest look the same to me.. Usual BBQ steamboat ingredient. Their desset is only fruit, ice kacang and ice cream. Besides the kim chee starter and the soup based I don't see any other korean ingredient.

The price not inclusive drinks.. The drink is 3 or 4.xx and it is free flow. Sorry forgot the price, i took the student package so 16.88 comes with free flow drinks.

happy prince
    happy prince
    (Anonymous User)
    happy prince
    10 Jun 2009, 2:21 PM.

the price is inclusive the free-flow drink or not?

kenny_leow
    Setapak, KL
    10 Jun 2009, 4:04 PM.

No, the price does not inclusive drinks.. Only student package got include drinks.

carien
    Kepong, KL
    11 Jun 2009, 3:20 PM.

drinks is RM3.88+ a glass and its free flow.
    they only charge 10% service charge. NO 5% government tax
    ie dinner RM30.88 + RM3.88 + 10% = RM38.25
    i had make booking next sat; 20th June
    will give comments after my meal.

hingislim
    hingislim
    (Anonymous User)
    hingislim
    16 Jun 2009, 10:12 AM.

Adult Lunch RM 20.88+
    Adult Dinner RM 30.88+

is it price for buffet?

kenny_leow
    Setapak, KL
    16 Jun 2009, 10:26 AM.

Yes, it is self service buffet.. Eat all you can eat.

j0hn____
    1184
    347
    Mid Valley, KL
    16 Jun 2009, 3:52 PM.

i go to try lo , is very good and Cheap, and i like their soup.

if u want know more , pls see my blog .....

Photo :
    Last modified by j0hn____ on 16 Jun 2009, 3:53 PM.
    samanthalim83
    PJ, Selangor
    17 Jun 2009, 2:41 PM.

izit a must to present flyer to get discount?

kenny_leow
    Setapak, KL
    17 Jun 2009, 3:17 PM.

No need flyer. Just walk in can adi.

May
    May
    (Anonymous User)
    May
    19 Jun 2009, 11:07 AM.

Please don't go to this place!! I don not recommend this place to anyone.

I've visited Seoul Garden yesterday for lunch... and it was the worst RM50 I've spent (for 2 person). Yes, there are many variation of marination 9 types of chicken, 5 variety of fish and 2 beef. The fist got marinated for soo long that when it hits the grill it's all mushy! The thongs for the meats are all oily, despite they have just open for business at 11.30am (I was there at about 12pm+) The cashier "force/coax" us into having the drinks and when I said no....his face totally changed!! Bad customer service.

The vegetables only 5 types and seems it has been prepared last weekend... the chinese cabbage was turning brown and soft, the "Choi Sam" was not fresh. During lunch, there were about 5 tables or about 15pax and the staff was very stingy with the canned longan for the ice kacang, he only took out 2 tablespoon of longan and put it in the cointainer for all 15 ppl to share. The were more sugar syrup than longan, and the laddle was dirty with some orange-thingy sticking on it. The cincau for the ice kacang had a peculiar smell and was turning slimy (way over dated!!) I tried the ginseng soup - ok..ok and then mid way I change to herbal soup and I tell you... the chicken smell was soo strong... its revolting!

I would never go back to this restaurant.

kkjm
    kkjm
    (Anonymous User)
    kkjm
    19 Jun 2009, 12:12 PM.

LOL!!!!

j0hn____
    1184
    347
    Mid Valley, KL
    19 Jun 2009, 12:23 PM.

wowowo!

May u have lot of problem.... & Dissatisfied !

but i go Seoul Garden is 100% feel very good, but i just don't like his 窝

beacuse 那个铁板不好烧,很容易粘窝

carien
    Kepong, KL
    22 Jun 2009, 12:44 PM.

i went on 20.06.2009.
    i think its not worth to go although they are having this promotion.
    service definitely bad
    may is right. the thongs are definitely very oily
    fish & chicken are marinate until too soft
    when grill all turns mushy

Sam
    Sam
    (Anonymous User)
    Sam
    23 Jun 2009, 10:59 AM.

Guys out there, the hotplate are still new and need time to get it smooth. That's what my mom said, even if we get a new wok, same thing will happen! We can always get the service staff to change for us, so no big deal! For me, I enjoy this restaurant very much as I can have both BBQ and Steamboat at the same time. Their marinated meat is really very special and taste great. These marinated meat is their core products, I would say. For clear soup, I would suggest Ginseng Chicken and for special soup, do go for Seafood Kimchi. They really have a wide spread of scrumptious buffet spread and for this moment of promotion, I strongly recommend everyone to go for a try. I have been to many buffet steamboat and when it comes to heavy crowd, the whole buffet spread is in a mess and some food are not even being reprenish. As for Seoul Garden, they do top-up all the time and of course the most important, cleanliness is a top priority. For drinks if you do not want, then just go for ice kacang where do have many condiments that comes along.

mary
    mary
    (Anonymous User)
    mary
    27 Jun 2009, 11:36 PM.

really not bad there.i like their marinated meat. it is many and various. all taste great. we take student dinner. it costs 18.55 per pax. it's certainly worth it. before the promotion ends, you should go there for a try.

tammy
    1220
    670
    309
    Mont Kiara, KL
    30 Jun 2009, 09:53 AM.

I went to this place last year, they have been doing promotions ever since they started opening at 1utama.

My verdict: Selection is minimal and so-so only compare to other eat-all-u-can outlets.
    Taste: so-so.. your average type of bbq marinates/food.
    Environment: great, got aircond, changing the bbq plates.
    Price: I think if u pay cheap, u get cheap. So don't put high expectations, have fun & enjoy the food!

What I don't like: That this is a buffet and yet drinks are not included. U have to pay extra rm5 for drinks. So add that to your buffet price per person, it's already nearly rm25 (if not student price). Still cheap if u wanna hang out all day long and on a budget.

I prefer: Kha Hwa Eat All U Can Korean BBQ (authentic Korean BBQ)

plusizekitten.blogspot.com/2009/01/eat-all-u-can-korean-bbq.html

but it's not HALAL! warning.

Lina
    Lina
    (Anonymous User)
    Lina
    30 Jun 2009, 4:38 PM.

issit halal?

Related Hyperlinks
    Add Hyperlink
    Price Reporting
    Report Price
    Be the first to report price.
    Report Price

Username Password
    Report Price as Anonymous
    Product / Service Name Price
    RM
    RM
    RM
    RM
    RM
    Preview Output
    Product / Services
    Price

Update Comment

Change to Advance Mode (Allow Photo Uploading)
    Reason for Updating Comment (Optional)