Please key in valid email address

Sales & Promotion Happening This Week

Philips Malaysia Warehouse Sale

Philips
Discount Duration : Fri, 14 May 2010 - Sun, 16 May 2010, 10am – 5pm (Fri & Sat) 10am – 3pm (Sun) (Discount Ended)
Company : Philips
Location : Maple Tree Logistics Centre, Menlo Worldwide (M) Sdn Bhd, Lot 14 Unit B-04, Persiaran Perusahaan Section 23, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Promotion : Philips Malaysia Warehouse Sale Up to 80% Off
    edwinwang
    955
    361
    Old Klang Road, KL
    Comment by
    5 May 2010, 1:03 PM.

Look at Jessying's huge price reporting for last year's event at related hyperlinks ---->

jessying
    419
    484
    112
    Cheras, KL
    Comment by
    6 May 2010, 12:25 AM.

haha !!

kglim
    Taman Sri Segambut, KL
    Comment by
    14 May 2010, 1:08 PM.

I just went there . The event held at indoor ware house factory area. Rubbish warehouse sale. Totally wasting my time (spent 1hour go there), not cheap at all.
    e.g. Avent bottle 1 unit RM36.00, last year 2 units less than RM50
    Last year 2009 sale I be there for both 3 days to get LCD TV. That time is chep but not this time. What I can said is shit waste time !! I rather go to nearby electronic shop.

leigh
    leigh
    (Anonymous User)
    Comment by
    leigh
    14 May 2010, 3:33 PM.

Any hair curling iron?

dijon
    dijon
    (Anonymous User)
    Comment by
    dijon
    14 May 2010, 6:09 PM.

i went there at 10am...got very lucky....went to buy lucky draw gift for company family day...18 items, spent only RM1500....very cheap....u have to wait for them to bring out the stock at the clearence area...don't buy from the display table.....curling iron only RM30...got travel set also

Sucks
    Sucks
    (Anonymous User)
    Comment by
    Sucks
    16 May 2010, 12:55 AM.

This 'warehouse' sales total waste of time...cheap? RM20-RM50 cheaper only...like tt also warehouse sales ah? haiz.....only clearance stock got more discount but all also so old..can see the box also so lousy already...no point go this sales...not sales at all..

Tiesto
    Tiesto
    (Anonymous User)
    Comment by
    Tiesto
    16 May 2010, 10:23 AM.

I've bought a home theater system (HTS3366/98) & when i unpacked the box, i found out tht my Front Left speaker has gone missing!! WTF~~~

Andre
    Andre
    (Anonymous User)
    Comment by
    Andre
    16 May 2010, 11:55 PM.

Too bad you bought it though. Actually I was kinda interested with the portable dvd player and photo frame. I was there on the first day and people were opening the box but the staffs were so rude that they raise their voice warning customer not to open those boxes. Anyway, I get hold of one box which were being opened and have a peek. It was really poor. Although the dvd player is there, thats just about it. Nothing else. You would thought they would at least have the power adapter but no. Thats why I went home empty handed. I do no trust these guys anyway. Selling junk.

Related Hyperlinks
    Add Hyperlink
    Price Reporting
    Report Price
    Be the first to report price.
    Report Price

Username Password
    Report Price as Anonymous
    Product / Service Name Price
    RM
    RM
    RM
    RM
    RM
    Preview Output
    Product / Services
    Price

Update Comment

Change to Advance Mode (Allow Photo Uploading)
    Reason for Updating Comment (Optional)